- In this game White has only two knights and these are the only pieces he has.
White is the first to move.
- Black has a king and no other pieces except his king. However, before the game begins, Black is allowed to station the three pieces wherever he chooses.
- White wins if he can check the Black king or if the Black king moves into check.
- Black wins if he can achieve a draw.
- The three pieces should be moved in accordance with a normal chess game.
Which player, White or Black, has the better chance of winning?