Last weekend, Jonah and four of his friends had their first beach trip of the season. They left their home places at the same time planning to meet at noon, but because of different traffic everyone had a different amount of travel time. Everyone brought different supplies- however everybody brought their own towels and swim trunks.
- Jonah brought the cooler and had the longest drive, which was 30 minutes.
- Silas Lawrie didnít bring live bait or sodas.
- Abner arrived before the man who brought the sandwiches and after the one who brought the ice.
- Mr. Haines, who didnít bring the volleyball set, only needed to drive for five minutes, which was the shortest drive.
- The order of arrival is: the one who brought live bait, Mr. Shelby, Abner, the one who brought the volleyball set, Mr. Thomas.
- Glenn, whose last name isnít Murray, didnít bring the Frisbee.
- Rudy, who didn't arrive in 10 minutes, didn't bring sodas.
- The man who brought the snacks arrived 10 minutes after the one who brought the sun block but 10 minutes before the one who brought the fishing poles.
Determine each personís full name, how long it took each to arrive, and what supplies each brought (disregarding the towels and the swim trunks.)