The following queries relate to various states of the United States of America
- Which state is the only one that has 1 syllable?
- Which 3 states contain the most letters in their name?
- Name a state that has 2 of the same vowel in a row in its name.
- Name a state that starts with 2 vowels in a row.
- Which states have the most syllables, that is 5 syllables, in their name?
- Which two states contain precisely 1 consonant?
- Name 2 states that has 3 vowels in a row.
- Which letter of the alphabet DOES NOT occur in any state?
- Name a state that ends in 3 consecutive vowels.
- Name the states whose name begins with 2 consonants.
- Which is the only state that begins with "a" but does not end with "a"?
*** Spaces do NOT count as letters.