Art has four self-portraits on | 1 | | 2 |
display in his house, each |___| |___|
depicting him in a different ___ ___
location. | 3 | | 4 |
Given the following:
- Painting #1 is not in oils.
- Painting #2 shows Art either hang gliding or on a motorcycle.
- The painting of Art next to a windmill is done either in acrylics or tempera paints.
- Art's hang gliding picture and the one done in tempera paints are in different rows.
- The painting of Art surfing (which is not done in acrylics) is above the watercolor.
Find out what each painting depicts the medium Art used to paint each.