In this puzzle, there are six people who must cross three sequential bridges at night. As in the original puzzle, there are some difficulties on the way. These are furnished hereunder as follows:
- Each of the three bridges have the same length.
- Each bridge can only support two people crossing at a time.
- Each person has a different speed in which they cross each bridge:
1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 7 minutes, 10 minutes, and 14 minutes.
- If two persons are moving simultaneously, then they must move with the speed of the slower person.
- They have only two flashlights between them to see in the dark.