All about flooble | fun stuff | Get a free chatterbox | Free JavaScript | Avatars    
perplexus dot info

Home > General > Word Problems
What are you doing and where are you from? (Posted on 2004-04-14) Difficulty: 2 of 5
What is the only word in the English language that when capitalized is changed from a noun or a verb to a nationality?

See The Solution Submitted by Popstar Dave    
Rating: 2.8000 (10 votes)

Comments: ( Back to comment list | You must be logged in to post comments.)
re: And this nationality bitterly resents it too. | Comment 7 of 40 |
(In reply to And this nationality bitterly resents it too. by Penny)

F***ing right, and pardon my French!! ;-D

Personally, I always wrote "welch" instead of "welsh" -- I checked a dictionary, and it says that "to welch" is just a variant of "to welsh".
  Posted by Federico Kereki on 2004-04-14 10:42:25

Please log in:
Remember me:
Sign up! | Forgot password

Search body:
Forums (0)
Newest Problems
Random Problem
FAQ | About This Site
Site Statistics
New Comments (2)
Unsolved Problems
Top Rated Problems
This month's top
Most Commented On

Copyright © 2002 - 2018 by Animus Pactum Consulting. All rights reserved. Privacy Information