Very shortly after, ace detective Bill Bonche was on the scene. The residents of the house reported that they saw five people going about during the night of the crime, the first seen at 11:45 and the last at 12:30. They couldn't completely recall all of the suspects' descriptions, but did remember some of the details. For example, one witness noted that she saw a man who was 6'2" tall, but couldn't recall anything else about him or when she saw him.
With the clues the family gave them, you should be able to find out each suspect's height, hair color (including black), mode of transport (one was biking), and what time they came by the crime scene:
- The man who was 5'11" came by the house before the man who was walking (who wasn't the 5'7" man) and the man who has blonde hair.
- The man who was roller-skating was 6'2" or shorter. The man who was 6'6" came by the house after 12:05. The red haired man wasn't walking or running. The biker wasn't 5'7".
- The brown haired man came directly after the 6'9" man, who came directly after the man who was skateboarding, who came some time after the gray-haired man.
- The man who was running came at 12:05. The 6'6" man had blonde hair.
- The man who came at 12:15 was either 5'11" or 6'2". The gray haired man was taller than the man that came at 11:55.