Sally, Joe, Bob, Fred, and Mary all won a prize in the school lottery. One of them won $500; one of them $196; another won $48; another, $16; and another, $2. Each of the students won in a different month: February, March, September, October, and December. How much money did each student win and in what month?
1. At least one of the winners' names begins with the same letter as his or her winning month.
2. The girls won a total less than $250 and more than $205
3. One of the people with the shortest names won the least and the other won the most.
4. Mary won the month before Joe.
5. One of the girls won just in time for Christmas shopping.
6. The March and September winners won the most.
7. Sally won more than Fred