Make the longest word you can make out of these six letters:
A, E, I, N, S, T.
- No letter may be used twice.
- No other letter or symbol may be used.
- It must be a common English word.
- No proper nouns.
There seems to be some confusion about the rules, and that may partially be my wording.
1. None of the six letters may be used twice.
2. The word may not use any letters other than the six ones given.
3&4 probably don't need clarification.
'pet' is not a valid word, because the letter 'p' is not given.
'saint' is valid.
'tennis' is not valid, because the 'n' is used twice.
Posted by Dustin
on 2005-05-03 23:18:17