Alden, Brent, Craig and David applied for a job that required the applicant:
- to be a high school graduate.
- to have at least two years of previous work.
- to be a veteran.
- to have satisfactory references.
One of them, who met more of the requirements than any of the others, was hired.
1) Each of the six possible pairs of requirements was met by exactly one man.
2) Alden and Brent are high school graduate.
3) Craig and David have at least two years of previous work.
4) Brent and Craig were both veterans.
5) David had satisfactory references.
Who was hired?