A team of two men, three women, four boys and six girls are to collect some lemons from an orchard. Each team member could shake X times as fast as he or she could pick, where X is a certain positive number.
- One woman can shake lemons exactly as fast as four boys can gather them.
- Two of the boys can shake 69 lemons off the trees as fast as three women and one boy can gather 50 lemons.
- Two of the girls can shake 70 lemons off the trees as fast as three girls and one woman can collectively gather 50 lemons.
- One man can shake 141 lemons from the trees as fast as a man, woman and girl can gather 100 lemons.
- Everyone worked the whole time, either shaking or gathering lemons.
- The group payment received by the team was $1240.
If the money is to be divided up based on how fast each member could pick and gather lemons, how much money should each team member get?