Sally, Amy, Mary, Erica, and Jenny are going to cook. They will all be using the recipe of a different relation (Grandmother, Mother, Aunt, Sister and Daughter). The dishes they are making are Black Beans and Rice, Red Beans and Rice, Green Beans and Rice, Vegetables and Rice, and Chicken and Rice.
Find which relation’s recipe each is following and which dish they are making. (Example: Beth is making her Great-Aunt Rebecca’s Blueberry Pie.)
- Neither Mary nor Jenny needs beans to cook.
- Erica, Mary, and Jenny are sisters.
- No one is making their own recipe.
- “Grandmother” is not cooking this year.
- Erica and Amy are both making Kay’s recipes, but no one is making Sally or Erica’s recipes.
- Erica and Jenny’s daughters are both cooking this year, however, neither girl is cooking her mother’s recipe.
- Jenny and Amy’s recipes don’t call for beans.
- The daughter’s recipe is the only one that calls for meat.
- Kay’s recipes call for Red and Green Beans.
- Erica needs to buy Green Beans to cook.
- Kay is the only one to have two of her recipes being made.