1. A and B are the same magician, although the audience believes they are two different magicians. Not too difficult a trick for a good magician to perform.
2. A leaves the room and a half-second later B enters the room (but looks quite different from A).
3. B chooses 4 members from the audience at random, who each choose a different card.
4. B then picks his card.
5. An audience member then shuffles the cards.
6. This is when B leaves the room and a half-second later A returns to the room looking like he did before.
7. The audience member hands the shuffled cards to A, who already knows which member picked which card since he is also B.
Posted by Guest
on 2007-05-15 19:47:28