Reconstruct a laser puzzle given the following information:
- There are seven targets in a 5x5 space on a grid and there are no barriers.
- There is at least one target in each row and in each column of the 5x5 space.
- If two targets lie on the same line (vertically, horizontally or diagonally) there will be at least one more
target along that line.
- There is one laser and it first enters the 5x5 space vertically at the top of the center column.
- Three 45/135 mirrors are used to redirect the laser through all the targets. (Targets may be hit twice.)
- The laser hits more than one target before hitting the first mirror.
- The laser and mirrors may be outside the 5x5 space which the targets are in.
A 45/135 mirror is a mirror which reflects a beam at a 45 or a 135 degree angle.