Paul has 3 large identical empty open-top containers (C1, C2, C3) outside.
- He walks outside and soon after, at time 0 hours, a steady rain begins. Rain enters the containers at R gallons per minute (gpm).
- 7 minutes later, Paul starts emptying out C1 at a rate of J gpm. Exactly when C1 is empty, Paul starts emptying C2 out and finishes 42 minutes later.
- Exactly when he's done emptying out C2, it starts raining twice as hard (2R gpm) and Paul starts emptying out C3 twice as fast (at 2J gpm).
-When Paul finishes emptying C3, the rain stops.
1) At what time did Paul start emptying C3?
2) At what time did it stop raining?