1. I bowl a strike every time I bowl.
2. If I get a dog, then I will buy dog food.
3. My friend Lisa will come to my party if I serve mushrooms.
4. If I get a dog, then it will not rain.
5. If Lisa comes to my party, then it will rain.
6. If I buy dog food, then I will go bowling.
7. I serve mushrooms at all of my parties.
8. If I bowl a strike, then I will have a party.
Will I get a dog?
(In reply to an answer to the question
by Dej Mar)
True. However, if one does not assume that all the statements are categorical, then it's difficult to see how the problem can be made to work - see e.g. the 'true Scotman' fallacy.
Edited on May 21, 2011, 11:51 am
Posted by broll
on 2011-05-21 11:51:14