Find the birds hidden in each of the following sentences:
- Mary saw her current heartthrob in town today.
- Is mother on her way home yet?
- The archery instructions read: "Grasp arrow firmly and draw back slowly."
- It seemed that the young star lingered on stage longer than was necessary.
- When Tania reached the cottage, the lamp was flaming on the table and the fire was bright.
- Susan was always a popular kid in school.
- Iím fed up with rushing around all the time.
- Mark walked with awkward, hesitant steps for many days after his accident.
- Those two boys just never were smart in academic subjects.
- The nurse leaned over to comfort the tearful infant.
- Itís appalling how rents and prices keep rising.
- That poor old fellow leaves by dawn every morning.
- It would be horrible to have the entire staff in chartreuse uniforms.
- Discovering the lost riches of Atlantis has been the dream of many Archeologists.
- Once settled with slippers and pipe, Ralph is content to snooze the evening away.
- Hercules wanted to save the Norse god Balder.
- I wonder if Al considers his thoughts on pertinent issues.
- As I have no sufficient power to compel, I can only hope that he will deal with you honorably.
- Lucille opened her science dictionary containing the radar terms for reference purposes.
12. owl (also contains the classification aves)
16. swan, hen
Posted by Charlie
on 2012-01-02 15:45:57