What follows here, taking these items in turn?
Really unsure of any of this, but:
- the two loaves of bread could be an Equals sign.
- the bananas are a little like ^ or exponentiaion.
- the snail could be log, like a logarithmic spiral.
- the two headed snake could be a 5, or an integral sign (but there's no dx)
- the gymnast looks like the greek lambda
- the white chair looks like a 7
- the alligator looks a little bit like >
- the curvy pasta could be a tilde ~, for approximately equal
- balls could be decimal points or zeroes
Posted by Larry
on 2011-11-02 12:14:33