Identify each of these Christmas Carols from the description provided below.
- Embellish the interior passageways with branches of Ilex aquifolium.
- Nocturnal time span of unbroken noiselessness.
- I am partaking of a nocturnal hallucination depicting an albino natal celebration.
- Listen clearly, the celestial messenger produce harmonious vocalizations.
- Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted argentiferous cups.
- Omnipotent supreme being who elicits respite to ecstatic distinguished males.
- Move hitherward, entire assembly of those
who are loyal in their belief.
- Geographic state of fantasy, during the
- Diminutive masculine percussionist.
- Small municipality in Judea southeast of
- The primary lack of the Romanic analog of the Greek letter Λ.
- Its arrival was witnessed at 00:00 on a clement night.
- A jovial Yuletide is hoped by our collective for others.
- Our group comprises a triumvirate of Eastern heads of state.
- Emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good given to the terrestrial sphere.
- In a distant location the existence of an improvised unit of newborn children's slumber furniture.
- Proceed forth declaring upon a specific geological alpine formation.
- A dozen diurnal periods of the Christian winter celebrations.
- Exalted heavenly beings to whom hearkened.
- Nominally a wolf in old German, of the genus Rangifer tarandus, possessing a vermilion olfactory proboscis.
- Please permit pristine precipitation.
- Boppin’ while circumnavigating the tannenbaum.
- Are you experiencing parallel auditory input?