Provide a well-known proverb opposite in meaning to each of the following:
1. The age of miracles is past.
2. As the twig is bent, so is the tree inclined.
3. Hard words break no bones.
4. Beauty is but a blossom.
5. Many hands make light work.
6. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
7. Actions speak louder than words.
8. Clothes make the man.
9. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
10. The best things in life are free.
11. Silence is golden.
12. The highest branch is not the safest roost.
13. Never do evil that good may come of it.
14. Look before you leap.
15. A silent man is a wise one.
16. Time and tide wait for no man.
17. Don't cross your bridges before you come to them.
18. One man's meat is another man's poison.
19. Doubt is the beginning of wisdom.
20. Above all, to thine own self be true.
21. Do it well or not at all.
22. Great starts make great finishes.
23. You're never too old to learn.
24. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
25. Hold fast to the words of your ancestors.
**** Some of the proverbs may have more than one opposite saying.