__ __ __
/A \__/H \__/O \
\__/E \__/L \__/
/B \__/I \__/P \
\__/F \__/M \__/
/C \__/J \__/Q \
\__/G \__/N \__/
/D \__/K \__/R \
\__/ \__/ \__/
Shown above is a diagram representing a patchwork quilt consisting of 18 hexagonal patches. The quilt has been nailed to a blank white wall in five places, with the patches lettered A,E,H,L and O at the top.
- There are five red patches, five yellow patches, four green patches and four blue patches.
- No two adjacent patches are the same color and no green patch has a nail through it.
- No patch which is adjacent to only four other patches is blue and no patch which is adjacent to only two other patches is green.
- Of the five vertical column of patches, there is a yellow patch and a red patch in each column, no green patch in the second from the left and no blue patch in the second column from the right.
- No blue patch is directly below a red patch, and each of the four patches which are adjacent to another six patches are different colors.
From the information given, what color is each of the 18 patches?