__ __ __
/A \__/H \__/O \
\__/E \__/L \__/
/B \__/I \__/P \
\__/F \__/M \__/
/C \__/J \__/Q \
\__/G \__/N \__/
/D \__/K \__/R \
\__/ \__/ \__/
Shown above is a diagram representing a patchwork quilt consisting of 18 hexagonal patches. The quilt has been nailed to a blank white wall in five places, with the patches lettered A,E,H,L and O at the top.
- There are five red patches, five yellow patches, four green patches and four blue patches.
- No two adjacent patches are the same color and no green patch has a nail through it.
- No patch which is adjacent to only four other patches is blue and no patch which is adjacent to only two other patches is green.
- Of the five vertical column of patches, there is a yellow patch and a red patch in each column, no green patch in the second from the left and no blue patch in the second column from the right.
- No blue patch is directly below a red patch, and each of the four patches which are adjacent to another six patches are different colors.
From the information given, what color is each of the 18 patches?
Here the mathematical problem solution is available that is recommending. The people who really wants the solution on http://jdm-expo.com/forum/topic/41-where-are-they-now.html
blog about their studies would able to get here easily. I appricate your tremendous work online to bring always such stuff with us that is useful.