One of the rafts, passing under a bridge, was pulled underwater by a troll; the three occupants were able to swim to safety. One raft became waterlogged mid-trip and had to be beached. Only one raft arrived at the predetermined destination.
Based on the following statements, which three Minikins were on which raft and how did each three fare?
- Neither Ekum, Elfum, nor Egum was on raft #2, nor were all three on the same raft.
- Epum and Edum were on the same raft. It was not the one that became waterlogged.
- Evum, whose raft was not pulled underwater by the troll, was not on the same raft as either Egum or Ekum.
- Ebum and Ekum were on the same raft. It was not the one that became waterlogged.
- Egum was on raft #3 along with Eskum.
- Efrum was not on the raft that was pulled underwater by the troll.