Three goblins traveling together chanced to encounter a giant, who was alone, and two ogres, who were walking together. A skirmish broke out among them and all combatants suffered bumps and bruises. . Their weapons included 3 clubs, 2 staves, and 1 sling, used for hurling stones.
- The names of the six contenders were: Opi, Rido, Som, Sumo, Tor and Zeb.
- No goblin used a staff, nor did Tor.
- The two ogres used different weapons.
- The sling was used by one of the goblins.
- Som, who was not an ogre, used a staff.
- Opi did not use a club, nor was he a goblin.
- Tor and Zeb used different weapons.
From the above statements, find out which ones were the goblins, which ones were the ogres, which one was the giant, and what weapon did each use?