In his will, he has divided his money among his 7 children, 7 stepchildren and a manager.
Mr. Sanders’ will stipulated:
- First give $1 to manager, and 1/7th of the remaining to the eldest child.
- Now give $1 to the manager and 1/7th of the remaining to second oldest child and so on.....
- After giving the money to the seventh (youngest) child, divide the remaining money among the seven stepchildren equally.
- The ages of each of the seven children are different, and:
- Each of the 15 individuals received a positive integer number of dollars
Extra Challenge: A non computer program aided solution.