Bernardo has forgotten the password of his safe. However he remembers that:
- The number is a ten digit positive integer using each of the digits from 0 to 9 exactly once.
- No digit is the same as the position which it occupies in the said number.
- The sum of the 5th and 10th digits is a perfect square other than 9.
- The sum of the 9th and 10th digits is a perfect cube.
- The 2nd digit is an even number.
- Zero is in the 3rd position.
- The sum of the 4th, 6th and 8th digits is a single digit number.
- The sum of the 2nd and 5th digits is a triangular number.
- There is precisely one digit between 8 and 9.
- 3 is next to 9 but not next to zero.
From the above clues, can you help Bernardo to crack the password to open the safe?