Determine the names of the five planets hidden in each of the following sentences:
- "Steven, use the screwdriver to build those shelves."
- "What hurts?" asked the doctor. "It's my ear," the patient cried.
- "Sam, arsenic is poisonous. I read the definition in the dictionary."
- "Cassie, you ran us over with your bicycle!"
- Everyone takes a turn during Monopoly.
(In reply to re(2): Last one.....NOW -- and three more
The final decision about the definition of a planet at the XXVIth General Assembly of the International Astronomical Union, which was held from August 14 to August 25, 2006 in Prague, Czech Republic,
Apparently, I was neither present there nor notified.Your post forced ne to read about the decisiOn – so now I know the formal criteria to qualify as a planet.
There are only 8 planets in the Solar System.
My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas ==> My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos. <
Edited on January 31, 2013, 5:33 am