Determine the names of the five planets hidden in each of the following sentences:
- "Steven, use the screwdriver to build those shelves."
- "What hurts?" asked the doctor. "It's my ear," the patient cried.
- "Sam, arsenic is poisonous. I read the definition in the dictionary."
- "Cassie, you ran us over with your bicycle!"
- Everyone takes a turn during Monopoly.
(In reply to re: Last one.....NOW
by Ady TZIDON)
But if you must look up "lutose" you sure risk nice restrictions to make makeshift rules as to what's a planet.
Posted by Charlie
on 2013-01-31 02:47:10