Determine the names of the five planets hidden in each of the following sentences:
- "Steven, use the screwdriver to build those shelves."
- "What hurts?" asked the doctor. "It's my ear," the patient cried.
- "Sam, arsenic is poisonous. I read the definition in the dictionary."
- "Cassie, you ran us over with your bicycle!"
- Everyone takes a turn during Monopoly.
(In reply to re: After 8 ....How does this text relate to planets?
by Ady TZIDON)
To quote Dej Mar on the planets other than the major 8 (the dwarf planets):
Feeling dwarfed and held as a prisonER, ISolated by the terrorists, I was reminded of DacHAU. ME And several others had an escape plan to MAKE. MAKE it we did, though it was outside help that freed us. OnCE REScued from the camp, we travelled south-southeast, trekking our way from KhaPLU TO the Indian border where we were virtually certain we found our rainbow. There it was, a billboard where an English word was written in an embossed, narrow lettering on a snow white background. A pink H, an aqua O, a reddish-orange P, and a golden or custard-yellow E had given us hope.
The names of the dwarf planets of our solar system are capitalized above. Most of the same had appeared in my "and three more" reply:
But if you must look uP "LUTOse" you surE RISk niCE REStrictions to MAKE MAKEshift rules as to what's a planet.
Posted by Charlie
on 2013-02-02 01:32:50