From the information given, determine the number on each woman's house, the type of food she put out, and which bird she saw.
- Cake crumbs were put out by Mrs. Brewer's next-door neighbor, while Mrs. Chandler put out toast.
- Mrs. Emery, who did not see a sparrow, lives at number 8. Mrs. Dennis is not at number 10.
- Mrs. Allison was visited by a thrush, while a robin enjoyed a taste of suet.
- Birdseed was put out at the house located between the one where a cardinal ate and the one visited by a sparrow.
- The blackbird visited the bird feeder at number 2, which was not filled with bread.